Check out the awesome videos put together by Mr. Simpson to wrap up the school year.
After reviewing the overall impact of COVID-19 nationally and statewide, Governor DeSantis has announced that all schools will remain closed for the remainder of the school year. This means that all employees will continue the implementation of eLearning on our regular school calendar and work daily to provide high quality virtual experiences for all learners.
As our school complies with this decision, the following actions are in place:
- The school will remain closed through May 29th;
- Buildings will remain closed to the public indefinitely pending guidance from the Governor’s Office and the Florida Department of Health;
- All extracurricular activities will remain canceled for the remainder of this academic year;
- All schools will continue eLearning education through May 29th.
- You can find our eLearning Plan when you log in to your Edsby account sdhc.edsby.com
- All eLearning, Mental Health, Technical Assistance, and General Questions hotlines will remain open through May 29th;
- All meal services for students will continue at 147 sites and through community routes;
- You can find those sites on the Hillsborough County Public School’s website and linked here: www.HillsboroughSchools.org.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.