Patel High School is excited to announce the launch of a new online service that will allow you pay fees, preorder lunches, and monitor your children’s lunchtime purchases. We will no longer use Orgsonline. Any previous credits or balances have been migrated to the new site.
To take advantage of this convenient new service, you will need to create a parent account. For the Fee Management site, a child can be added to multiple parent accounts so each one will have the ability to add money to the account.
Please follow these directions to create your parent account on the Fee site. If you don’t have the verification code, please contact the school directly to get the code.
- Go to https://patelhighschool.revtrak.net/
- Login to your existing account or click “Create New Account”
- Fill in the required information then click CREATE ACCOUNT
- Click STUDENT FEES
- Click Add Student then enter Student ID # and PIN (PIN is same as the Student ID #).
- After the students are added you will be able to view the lunch account activity and make payments to the student lunch account.
- ACH and credit card payments will be charged a processing fee of 3.62%.
Once you have created the account on the Fee Management Site, you will see the fees added to your account and can add them to your cart and complete payment.