We are excited to offer a vended lunch program for our learners. School lunches are catered by Mission BBQ, Lenny’s Sub, Subway, Chick-fil-A, Hungry Howie’s Pizza, Cuban Sandwich Shop, and Tropical Smoothie Café.
The calendar for September has been added for Preorder. Orders place today thru Saturday, September 18th will be served starting the week of September 27th. Orders can be place for the entire month or at least two calendar weeks before the service week.
Lunches are pre-ordered on-line. Please follow these setups below to place your pre-order. You can also view this video to help walk you through the setup of an account. https://youtu.be/7jUGJ3fAc6w
First Setup Food Service Payments:
- Go to Patelhighschool.RevTrak.net
- Log in to your account
- Click on the Make a Payment Button
- Click Add Student and enter Student ID # and Verification Code # (verification code provided by the school)
- All payments will be made on this site, lunch pre-order is done on a separate site, and money will need to be in the account before you can check out on the order site
Next let’s get setup to order lunch:
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com.
- Click “Create Account” on the top menu bar.
- Fill in the required information on the “Parent Account Sign-Up page.”
- Choose your School District name from the “School District” drop down menu.
- Create a User ID and Password
- Click the “Accept” box, and then click “Signup.” An email will be sent to your email address that will contain a “verification code.”
After you receive the “verification code” you may begin to add your children’s information. To do this, you will need to:
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com and login using your previously created user ID and password.
- Enter the “verification code” to verify your account and email address.
- Begin adding your children’s information according to the guidelines provided. You will need each of your children’s Student ID # and Verification Code # (verification code provided by the school)
- After the students are added you will be able to view the lunch account activity and place your preorders
After the learner has been added, select the Preorder button to view the menu to place your order.
Once you have selected the lunches for the month, click Checkout Cart. If you have money in your account, you will be able to complete the order. If you do not have money in the account, you will need to go back to Patelhighschool.RevTrak.net and select Make a Payment under Food Services, then return to myschoolaccount.com to complete your order (it may take a few minutes before the funds will show in the account).
The Café will also have onsite A-la-Carte items for purchase, money can be placed on the Food Services account on Patelhighschool.RevTrak.net or paid with cash. We do not order extra food from the vendors, so they will not be able to be purchased onsite.
Free or Reduced Lunch
If you qualify for a free or reduced lunch, go to our Free Lunch Application to apply. Applications will need to be filled out each year. If you were approved last year, you still need to fill out a new application. Please contact Ms. Turner for more information.
Menus are published in advance due to the time necessary to prepare the orders for each vendor. Payments are made directly to the school online. Please contact Ms. Turner if you do not have internet access and need to make alternative payment arrangement.
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS GIVEN FOR LUNCHES ORDERED FROM THE CAFÉ MENU. The Café Coordinator makes every effort to note field trips on the lunch order message board and it is the responsibility of the learner and parent to make sure lunches are ordered correctly. If a learner orders a lunch on a field trip day he/she may pick it up in the café at the end of the school day.
Microwaves are available for learner use. Please try to send items that take five minutes or less to heat. There are a limited number of microwaves for a large number of learners. If your learner brings a lunch from home, please provide all utensils needed for the meal. Please do not bring glass containers. Microwave popcorn is not allowed in the Café as it is a fire hazard.
Emergency lunches are available to learners who forget their lunch or money to purchase a lunch at the school store. Learners will have a choice of Macaroni and Cheese or Ramen Noodles and a bag of chips. The cost is $2.00. Emergency lunches can be paid for at any time in the Café. We have filtered water stations at the school so we recommend bringing a water bottle to school if you do not wish to purchase a drink for your learner.
À-la-carte items are available during the lunch time. Items to purchase include easy lunch items, snacks, and drinks. Prices are listed in the Café.