Lunch Ordering for November will be open from October 5th – 15th.
We are limiting cash transactions; all À-la-carte items will need to be ordered online (items will be added to the regular menu so we will not have a separate menu anymore) or money placed in the orgsonline account for on-site purchasing see below for instructions.
We are excited to offer a vended lunch program for our learners. School lunches are catered by Subway, Chick-fil-A, and Hungry Howie’s Pizza.
All orders are placed online in advance each month between the 5th and the 15th of each month.
To place a lunch order, go to www.orgsonline.com this will take you to the login page for OrgsOnline Software Services which hosts our lunch ordering system.
- If you have not already done so, you will need to create an OrgsOnline user account. Select the “Create New Account” option and when asked to enter the school code use 507PHSFL and provide the information requested to activate your account.
- Returning families/students will use the same email/password as last year. If you do not remember your details, please contact Ms. Tuner and she will be able to assist you.
- Families with dual enrollment at another school using OrgsOnline can use the same sign on. After login, go to the left side of the screen and select dual enrollment to add your child to our account.
- Details on how to submit an order are listed at the bottom of this page.
If you qualify for a free or reduced lunch, go to our Free Lunch Application to apply. Applications will need to be filled out each year. If you were approved last year, you still need to fill out a new application. Please contact Ms. Turner for more information.
Menus are published in advance due to the time necessary to prepare the orders for each vendor. Payments are made directly to the school. Please contact Ms. Turner if you do not have internet access. All lunches must be ordered and paid for on a monthly basis. Menus are posted online well in advance of the due date. NO LATE ORDERS WILL BE ACCEPTED. New menus will be posted online early morning and close at midnight on the due date.
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS GIVEN FOR LUNCHES ORDERED FROM THE CAFÉ MENU. The Café Manager makes every effort to note field trips on the lunch order message board and it is the responsibility of the student and parent to make sure lunches are ordered correctly. If a student orders a lunch on a field trip day he/she may pick it up in the café at the end of the school day.
Microwaves are available for student use. Please try to send items that take five minutes or less to heat. There are a limited number of microwaves for a large number of learners. If your learner brings a lunch from home, please provide all utensils needed for the meal. Please do not bring glass containers. Microwave popcorn is not allowed in the Café as it is a fire hazard.
Emergency lunches are available to learners who forget their lunch or money to purchase a lunch at the school store. Learners will have a choice of Macaroni and Cheese or Ramen Noodles and a bag of chips. The cost is $2.00. Emergency lunches can be paid for at any time in the Café. We have filtered water stations at the school so we recommend bringing a water bottle to school if you do not wish to purchase a drink for your learner.
À-la-carte items are available during the lunch time. Items to purchase include easy lunch items, snacks, and drinks. Prices are listed in the Café. Money should be place on the Orgsonline account in advance and purchases will be credited to the account. Payments cannot be made during the lunch period. If paying by cash, money must be given to the Cafeteria Coordinator before school.
How to Submit an Order
- Click on the Lunch tab and select Place Lunch Order. Submit a separate order form for each learner.
- When each order has been submitted, select the Place Order button at the bottom of the page.
- After the order has been recorded, you will see an Order Confirmation showing what was ordered and the amount due.
As orders are submitted, the total amount due for your family is listed under the PAY NOW link in the upper left corner of the screen. If ordering on a phone, and you do not see the PAY NOW link, click the “Menu” icon that looks like = toward the top of the screen.
After all lunch orders have been submitted, select the Pay Now button to submit your online payment. We accept payment via online check or credit card only. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete and submit your payment. A Convenience Fee charge will appear when you view the total amount due (this is to help cover processing fees charged to the lunch program when we accept online payments).
If you have any questions regarding your payment, select the View Payments option to see if a payment was recorded to your account. You will see exactly what the system has recorded for your account.
You must process each order through until you see the Order Confirmation page. Do not stop until you see an Order Confirmation for the order being submitted. The system does not recognize an order until you see the Confirmation Page. We cannot process your order if has not been fully submitted and confirmed.
How to Add Money to Account for À-la-carte Items
- Go to orgsonline.com
- Select Online Lunch System
- Select the Menu Option “Add Money to Account” and click on Place/Edit Order
- Put in the amount of money you want to add to a menu option that is open, please do not modify an existing line item. It doesn’t matter the date you use, the money will be available the same day.
- Follow the instructions to complete a payment to add payment using a credit card or electronic check
If you are unable to add money using this method, please contact Ms. Turner to make alternative arrangements.