1. Click here: Dr. Kiran C. Patel High School – Lotterease Link
2. Select REGISTRATION
3. Enter the parent or guardian information on this screen. Do not enter your child’s information or use a Hillsborough County School District email account. Please use a personal email account.
4. Select SUBMIT
5. Enter your child’s information on the following screen:
- Enter information in the correct lottery.
- Select the correct grade level that your child will enter in 2020-2021.
Once you have created an account, you will be able to:
- Edit your account (update e-mail address and/or phone number, etc.)
- Remove your child from the lottery if you change your mind.
- Accept or decline if your child is selected immediately following the lottery.
If it is discovered that you have entered your child’s name twice using two different e-mail addresses, or that you have reversed your child’s first and last names in order to enter your child’s name twice, the application is considered null and void, and your child will be removed from all lotteries.
Please remember to update your e-mail address in Lotterease if it changes after you completed the online application. We do not contact parents by phone or via U.S. Mail.